Sunday, January 24, 2010

Claire's first Christmas

This year with Claire having her first christmas we decided to stay at home instead of rushing around trying to be on time somewhere ( which we never are). On christmas eve Tim and I stayed up putting Claire's presents together. We thought it would be more fun to see her face with the toys ready to play with since she wasn' t really into opening gifts this year. It was a lot of fun opening all the plastic and using the million scews to put them together. I can't believe there is so much assembly that goes along with baby toys. Tim and I had a fun time seeing Claire's face in the morning. I was tempted to sleep in but I didn't want to miss her 1st Christmas surprises.
Later that day my parents came out for dinner and presents. She had a great time opening everything and getting spoiled.My sister even had a chance to stop over with Claire's cousin Sadie.

No comments: