Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pics

Claire has grown and changed so much the last few months and I got really behind on my blog but I think I am officially up to date. Claire has a very big personality and loves to be independent. She says mommy, daddy, dog, wow, out, milk, ei ei oh, and a few others. She loves outside and playing with other kids. We are really going to miss our good friends who are moving to Utah this Saturday we used to go to the park and play a lot. She loves to walk on her own and take off in stores I am seriously thinking about getting the little leash backpack. She is so fun to play with and cuddle with. She loves binki still but now has added blankie and least it doesn't matter which one as long as ahe has one ahe draggs it everywhere. She is still not 20 lbs but we got her a big girl car seat and she loves watching movies and looking out the windshield instead of staring at the back seat.


















No comments: