Sunday, August 17, 2008

Exciting News

I know I haven't updated this thing in forever but we do have exciting news to share. We're PREGNANT!! We are so excited we found out in the beginning of June but wanted to keep it to ourselves for awhile. That was the hardest thing ever to keep from our family. We had our first DR's appt and ultrasound on July 14 it was so amazing. It definetly sealed the deal when you see the baby for the first time. We were both amazed but happy there was only one! We are now 15 weeks and can't wait until Sept 16 to find out what we are having. The cleaning out of the room is almost complete.Here is our first ultrasound picture at 10 weeks. I'm not in maternity clothes yet but I have gained a few pounds. I pretty much live on eggo waffles, subway is a new favorite, and anything else that sounds good for the moment.We are so excited and will hopefully keep the blog updated.

2 comments:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

NO WAAAY!!!! congratulations!!! i am so excited for you guys! we leave in a couple weeks to come back so we will have to get together! i hope your feeling ok! see ya soon.

Mauri said...

I'm glad you finally posted it! I really am excited for you guys.
And it was soo fun to see you in Seattle, hopefully we'll get to see you soon and you can see the kids too.