Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jackson


I'm finally finishing the family trip pictures. I 'm really trying to keep up with this blog. We had such a fun time on this trip I cna't believe it has already been a month.
The boys really wanted to go white water rafting so they got up bright and early and headed to the Snake river to take a river rafting trip. This is the after picture when they got back they were all soaking wet.





In Jackson we went to a shopping area. It had the old million dollar bar. It used to have silver dollars down the entire bar but they remodeled it and there are only circles of 15 silver dollars now. There is no way there are a million of them but it was still fun to see. My parents were here 36 years ago for there honeymoon.






The town of Jackson had a lot of the same stores we all got souvenir t-shirts to wear the next day. My sister really wanted to all have the shirts on together. Of course evryone knew we were tourists.

No comments: