Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Hailey!

Happy Birthday Hailey! I wanted to post something to my sister. She is always so good about posting almost daily. Yestserday we went to Joe's Farm Grill for a birthday lunch. It was a really good place to eat I was stuffed when we left I ended up having cereal for dinner. It was the perfect place for kids Ben had such a great time playing in the flower pots and walking around.

10 things I love about my big sister:

1. She is an awesome Mom

2. She has great style and I have always bought a lot of the same clothes when we shop together.

3. A great friend

4. Easy to talk to

5. Has a funny sense of humor

6. A strong testimony

7. Has a concern for others

8. Somehow gets it all done

9. Fun to do things with like our new craft endeavors

10. Last but not least a wonderful sister. She has always been my best friend and is always there when I need someone to listen.

Thanks Hailey and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

2 comments:

wilkinson family said...

Thanks Heath, Love you!!

Mauri said...

just so you know heath...I've been thinking about you. I NEED to call! hope things are going well in these last couple weeks.
love ya!