Monday, October 13, 2008

This Saturday

This Saturday is a big day for Tim. He is getting baptized. This day has been a long time coming I was so excited when he made the decision. We have a really great group of missionaries that have helped make the process really great. The baptism is Saturday October 18 at the Bella Vista Stake Center at 5pm. We are going to have an Open House to follow at our house. Call for directions. We would love to have anyone who knows us join in this special time. We are so excited to have so many blessings in our lives. We hope you can share this with us.

3 comments:

Mauri said...

GUYS!!! That is SOOO EXCITING! It realy is such a blessing and I am so excited, ok, I just have to call you right now..

Mauri said...

ok, so you must be at work. I wish I could be there. Be sure to post pictures! what an awesome thing for both of you, and Clair! I won't be able to make it for the baptism...but I'll mark my calendar for a year from now and be sure to be at the temple!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

hey there! i hope the babtism went well, we actually had a babtism to go to in mesa, so im sorry we couldnt make it. talk to ya soon!