Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!!

This is Heather's sister Hailey, I have snuck into her blog to wish her a very happy birthday!! Heather and I were two peas in a pod growing up. Everyone always asks us if we are twins. I have so many great memories of us growing up together. With it just being the two of us we always looked to each other for someone to play with and of course fight with!! Heather is very independent. I admire that so much. She is very busy with work and going back to school to get her bachelors degree, but she alway makes time for her family and friends. Thanks for being such a great sister and friend. I hope you have the best day! Love you!!

2 comments:

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

happy birthday! have a great day!!

Mauri said...

Happy Birthday Heath...hope you got my message and hope you had a great day! love ya!